MBA (Jain University) + MIB (France Business School, France)
Jain University has an MoU with FBS, France in terms of which a student can transfer to FBS France for his MIB program after completing his MBA course requirements at Jain University. Upon fulfilling the course requirements of FBS France, the student is awarded an MIB degree.
MBA (Masters in Business Administration): 2 years full time, comprising three semesters of course work at Jain University and a major dissertation during the fourth semester.
MIB (Master in International Business): 8 months of course work at France Business School, France followed by a Master’s Thesis.
Master of Business Administration from Jain University, Bangalore
Choices in MBA: Marketing or Finance or HRM and
MIB from FBS, France
MIB Program at France Business School, France
Themes and Associated Modules (90 ECTS Credits)
International Environment Analysis
- International Economic Environment
- European Markets
International Marketing and Negotiation
- Approach to Foreign Markets
- International Business Negotiation
International Development Strategy
- Strategic and company Export Development
- Cross-cultural Management
Risk Management for international Development
- International Operations Management
- Leading Markets in International Business
- Emerging Markets in International Business
- Research Methods in Management
- Master Thesis