FDP/ MDP/ Conferences
Faculty Development Programs (FDP)
CMS Business School holds Faculty Development Programs designed to strengthen the teaching skills and methodologies that aim to increase the effectiveness of educators.
- Application of Econometrics in Research
- Effective Strategies to Teach Operations Research
- Business Analysis for Strategy
- Publishing in Scopus Indexed Journal
- Publish and Flourish: Moving Ahead in your Academic Career
Management Development Programs (MDP)
CMS Business School offers industry-focused management development programs, powered by the Business School’s industry partners.
- Brand Yourself with Impactful Communication
National & International Conferences
The Business School aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences by holding National & International Conferences.
- Revisiting Industry-Academia Collaboration – Exploring New Paradigms in Value Creation in August 2019.
- Transformation through Innovation and Sustainable Practices to Build Competitive Advantage to be held in July 2020.
Faculty Enrichment Programs (FEP)
The purpose of this workshop was to facilitate faculties in their research to update themselves in the world of knowledge.
Faculty Corporate Meet (FCM)
Faculty Corporate Meet aims to bridge the gap between academia and industry by providing a platform for exchanging the conceptual knowledge and practical experience, which ultimately brings the student closer to industry expectations and thereby improved employability.