MBA in International Finance (Accredited with ACCA, UK)
MBA in International Finance and Accounting certified by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) carves a glorious path for students to become a qualified accountant. ACCA certification elevates students’ employability opportunities as employers respect and value the skills and contribution. At CMS Business School, the course matrix and syllabi of MBA-International Finance & Accounting is designed in such a way that the students get automatic course wise exemptions from ACCA, UK. The exemptions are for nine courses - three of knowledge module and six at skill module.
- Being part of a strong ACCA network
- Globally recognized certification program that opens up career opportunities worldwide will strengthen the connection with industry practices
- Contemporary, wholesome and interdisciplinary course matrix that offers syllabi of all the courses which are consistent with the industry practices and are vetted by practitioners and corporate leaders
- FIG Lab activities are live projects
- Judicious, relevant and context-based pedagogical tools
- State-of-the-art on-campus facilities rightly blended with a team of faculty members
A career in Finance and Accountancy offers the opportunity to work in a variety of roles and industries with excellent financial reward. At CMS Business School, Jain University, the course matrix, and syllabi of MBA - International Finance & Accounting ACCA Certified is designed in such a way that the students get automatic course wise exemptions from ACCA, UK. Career progress for international finance is a below. The salaries mentioned varies based on the student employability score.