MBA Course Overview
At CMS Business School, each student will find a program that is focused on his/her career goals. The resources available at CMS Business School will help transforming students into industry-ready professionals. The settings are perfect for advanced studies in core MBA concepts and career focused specialization electives, delivered through a unique module series. The learning is exploratory, evenly paced and assuredly enjoyable. The following range of MBA programs is offered at CMS Business School:
Full Time MBA Programs
- Dual Qualification MBA + CIM
- Dual Qualification MBA + IOC from CISI, UK
- Dual Qualification MBA + Diploma in Personnel Management & IR from NIPM
- Flex MBA
- MBA (Jain University) + MIB (ESC, Brittany, France)
In the two years’ full time programs, core MBA concepts are delivered in the first year of the program through an industry- endorsed mix of credit courses delivered through a unique modular series.
Career focused electives start in the second semester, allowing students to build greater depth in career-specific knowledge.
Building globally capable managers
At CMS B School, students experience five distinct components that build a globally-capable manager:
- 54 credits of knowledge core courses that develop technical skills to meet the needs of any situation.
- 21 credits of Management Practice modules that place the future MBA in real situations professionally, socialy, and culturally.
- 36 credits of Specialization courses in a functional stream that enable students to develop exceptional abilities in their areas of specific career interests. Students are required to choose any one of the following specialization streams
- Human Resource Management
- 12 credits of specialization courses in Business Leadership which enable students to shape into Global corporate managers tuned to contemporary needs of economies across the world.
- 3 credits of specialization in Entrepreneurship, with strong inputs on business incubation