RULES AND REGULATIONS
|Home||CRANIUM 2019||CONTACT US|
- Only students enrolled for MBA/PGDM are eligible to participate in CRANIUM 2019.
- The registration fee is ₹2000/- per team and ₹650/- for individual verticals, payable in Cash/Cheque/Online Payment, where cheque needs to be issued in favour of Jain University Cranium.
- For a team to be eligible for Synergy and to get a chance to fly to TURKEY, It is mandatory for them to participate in HR, Finance, Marketing, BE and BM.
- Students are required to bring their respective college ID cards without fail.
- It is advised that all the participants carry their own laptops, pen drives and internet dongles to Cranium 2019.
- CMS Business School, Jain University reserves all rights to disqualify the participant of any individual/team on grounds of violation of rules or misconduct. The decision of the organizer’s is final and cannot be challenged.
- Students participating in the prelims at CMS Business School, Jain University are required to bring their valid passport photocopies.