Faculty Corporate Meet
CMS Business School, Jain (Deemed-to-be-University) organized a Faculty Corporate Meet on 7 September 2018.
The objective of this event was to empower the faculty members with the recent trends in the industry and reinvent learning strategies to make the student's talent future-ready and industry-ready. The speakers from different sectors were invited to speak on various topics in Marketing, Finance, HR, General Management domain. More than 35 faculty members attended the session.
The speakers of the session were
- Mr. Amarpal Chadda-People Advisory Service, EY
- Mr. Surya Prakash Mohapatra-Global Head talent transformation, Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms and the member of Leaders Excellence Harvard Square
- Ms. Vijayanti Margassery-Head –Talent Management Organization Effectiveness, Employee Engagement at Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- Capt. Shantanu -leadership Development and digital Learning strategy from Cargill Inc.
- Mr. Arun Kumar-Global Head retail innovation and consulting at Wipro Technologies
- Mr. Saurabh Narain-Senior Director and Head- Marketing communications, Biocon
- Ms. Bindu Menon-Associate Director, IDFC Asset Management Company Limited
- Mr. Rahul Saria-Director and Head of Finance at RentoMojo
- Mr. Padmanaban-country Head Finance and operations, Intuit Technologies
- Mr. Tilak Banerjee -Senior Director and Mr. Gurunandan- Director and VP, Content Business Service
- Mr. Raja Peter-Partner, Mofam Media advisory Service Company
- Mr. Pradip-Business consultant
The Faculty Corporate Meet brought together the best minds from both the industry and academics and tried to bridge current thought and perspective in management and its practical application. The faculty members gained valuable insights on creating value in their particular sectors and how they could deliver this value to the larger community of users in better and superior way. It was very productive and ended on a positive note with all participants expressing their satisfaction with the arrangements and quality discussions.