A Workshop on Entrepreneurship
CMS Business School, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) organized a workshop on Entrepreneurship on 26 February 2019. The resource person of the event was Mr. N. Dhanushkodi, Director – Finance, BizCatlyst.com.
The student learning and experience is greatly enhanced when the academic rigor in classrooms is supported by different forums of Active Learning. An introduction to Entrepreneurship, writing Business Plan and the importance of Business model for the start-ups were the focus of the talk. It exposes the students to the real-time practice of entrepreneurship.
The objective of the workshop was:
- Understand the startup ecosystem
- Understand various possible areas of new business opportunities
- Learn important components of a Business Plan and various funding avenues
- Examples and guidelines on how to be a successful start-up.
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Indian and Global scenario of entrepreneurial development.
- Business Plan- important components and execution.
- Importance of Revenue model.
- Importance of marketing strategies.
- Role of youths in entrepreneurial ventures in the coming future.