Entry and Selection Procedure
- Students with any bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate are entitled to MBA admissions.
- As part of the admission process, students are required to take up a Jain Entrance Test (JET), which includes a written test, group discussion followed by personal interview.
- Candidate(s) who have successfully cleared the following competitive exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT, and GMAT with a valid score are eligible for admissions and exempted from taking up JET.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience
As MBA application forms are available online, students are requested to apply online by paying a registration fee of INR 1050/. Upon successful submission, an application ID would be sent to applicants by the administration. The applicants are requested to carry a copy of the filled application along with the application number for future correspondence.
Jain Entrance Test
Jain Entrance Test (JET) is a standardized, age-adaptive and ability assessment model developed to streamline the admission process. Students are eligible to apply for JET once they successfully complete the registration process for an MBA program.
Students would be tested through a written test, group discussion followed by a personal interview.
- Photo Identification (Driving License / PAN Card / Passport / Voter ID / College or Organization ID)
- A photocopy of Competitive Exam Score Card
- Original and one self-attested copy of the following documents
- Class X and Class XII Marks Sheets
- Graduation Mark Sheets year-wise or semester-wise, whichever applicable and graduation certificates (if declared)
- Provisional Degree Certificates only if the candidate has successfully completed graduation
- Candidates with work experience need to produce current employers’ reference letter or work experience certificate along with income proof